Sunday, October 25, 2009

Amy and Joma are now married!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet: Amy and Joma are a top couple, the wedding was good fun and a pleasure to shoot.

My day with them started at Amy's moms where Amy and the girls were getting ready, a whole two blocks away from where I live! Then it was off to Stockland Green Methodist Church and finally off to grade II listed Highbury Hall in Moseley.

I won't go into the typical four seasons in one day thing, the fact that Joma got an Everton FC cake as a surprise, and that I'd like to thank Joma's dad for the dessert.. so I better stop rambling and show you my highlights:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Love the photos....thanks for following me!